Special Projects, Committees, and Events: Suya Colorado-Caldwell
Suya Colorado-Caldwell came to UCSF in 2004 and worked in Campus Life Services as a program and project manager for seven years before joining the EVCP communications team in 2011 as Special Projects, Committees, and Events Coordinator. She is a certified project manager and has over 25 years of experience in operations analysis, strategic planning, program development, and project management.
Her role within the EVCP organization includes:
- coordinating strategic and organizational projects
- managing high profile, executive committees
- planning and coordinating executive events
- managing and producing monthly EVCP Expresso and ReSearch ReSource publications
Communications, Policy, and Records: Brenda Gee
Brenda Gee reports to Janhavi Bonville, associate EVCP, as administrative director within communications, policy, and records. Over the past three decades, Brenda has worked in the School of Nursing, Office of Student Affairs, Office of Admission and Registrar, and Graduate Division. She has twenty years of experience in strategic communication and information work flows in both the Offices of the Chancellor and EVCP.
Her current role within the EVCP organization includes:
- managing executive correspondence for the Chancellor and EVCP
- developing communication protocols
- ensuring campus obligations in regard to the California Public Records Act (§6250)
Communications: Leslie Kleinberg
Leslie Kleinberg, communications specialist, came to the EVCP Office communications team with over a decade of experience at the UCSF Library, where she worked on web content, publicity, and project management for technical projects. She was a member of the advisory group to the Drupal Starter Kit website template, now UCSF Site Builder.
Her role includes:
- coordination and editorial review of correspondence and signature items for the Chancellor and EVCP
- management of several websites including Office of the EVCP and Campus Administrative Policies
- assistance with compliance in response to California Public Records Act requests
Communications: Shelley Wong
Shelley Wong, communications specialist, has a background in communications, education, publishing, and creative writing. She previously worked as a communications manager in the School of Medicine Dean’s Office and coordinator of the UCSF Communicators Network.
Her role includes:
- feature writing and content management for the monthly ReSearch ReSource publication and Program for Interprofessional Practice and Education quarterly publication and website
- editorial assistance for Chancellor and EVCP communications
- recordkeeping and review of Chancellor correspondence
- assistance with California Public Records Act requests